Your need to be on time is our need to be on time. You’re catching a flight. An important client is in town. Your team is playing in the big game. You’re getting married. Whatever the occasion, we understand that the times when you require professional transportation service are precisely the times when lateness is not an option.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, clients trust Premiere for reliability and consistency of service. We understand what’s expected of a professional transportation provider, and you can count on us to deliver.
Premiere Transportation boats its own on-site maintenance crew, allowing us to thoroughly clean each vehicle inside and out every time it’s scheduled to leave our facility. No matter what type of service you’ve booked, you can count on us to arrive in a vehicle that looks brand new on the outside, smells fresh on the inside and is guaranteed to make a positive first impression.
When it comes to setting yourself apart, it’s the little things that make the difference. Upon hire, our chauffeurs receive 12 hours of etiquette training and participate in refresher courses annually to keep them on top of their game. Staff meetings are aimed at helping team members to be knowledgeable about the region, and aware of what’s happening around the community.
Whether dressed in a business suit for professional engagements, a tuxedo for formal affairs or a company shirt and slacks for a group charter, you can expect your Premiere chauffeur to always arrive properly uniformed for the occasion.
In addition to hiring only professional, properly licensed chauffeurs, we require that each driver:
- Receives ongoing training in-house
- Attends National Defensive Driving School
- Submits to random drug & alcohol testing
- Is subject to an Abstract check (driving record review) at least annually, as well as randomly during the year
- Is periodically road tested by a Department of Transportation trainer
- Receives a doctor’s physical exam every 2 years
- Maintains a CDL licensing for operating vans and coaches
Premiere Transportation takes pride in operating only late-model vehicles and continually upgrades its fleet by adding brand new models each year. Vans and coaches are Article 19A, NYS Department of Transportation certified.
Every Premiere vehicle is:
- Properly licensed as a livery vehicle in New York State
- Covered by our $5 million liability insurance policy
- Frequently inspected at our in-house service facility and serviced by our own team of certified on-site mechanics
Our commitment to employing only the highest caliber chauffeurs, coupled with our meticulous mechanical inspection program, insure that Premiere operates the safest fleet on the road.